Areas of application for ozone therapy are:
- Immune system enhancement
- Osteoarthritis of the joints
- Arterial calcification
- Liver damage caused by alcohol or viruses
- Bleeding disorders
- Post-treatment after stroke
- Rheumatic diseases
- High blood lipids and uric acid levels
- For cancer as an adjunctive therapy
- Migraine and many types of dizziness
A very important area of ozone therapy is the precaution against diseases, especially in existing risk factors such as nicotine, high cholesterol, increased uric acid, hypertension, sugar disease and advanced age.
Esspecially due to advancing negative physical changes according to poor oxygen supply and thus to a deteriorated cell metabolism, the ozone therapy due to their proven effect is able to delay or completely prevent thus effects.
To begin the treatment in the initial stage of a disease is very important, because most of the patients turn only in the late stage to ozone therapy, when with Other therapies even fail.